Wednesday, March 26

Easter time

(I totally thought I published this post last week. I couldn't figure out why no one had said anything. I never check my own blog so didn't realize I hadn't posted!)

We had a wonderful Easter weekend with my parents in St. Joe. My brother David and his long time girlfriend, Tammy, came up for a short time on Sunday to visit us too. We hadn't seen them in over a year, it was good to see them. (Far too long!) Kati thoroughly enjoys her time at Grammy and Papa's - Michael and I don't exist in her world when Grammy is around.


Egg hunt on Saturday at Grammy & Papa's




Ava disguises herself as the easter bunny.

Kati on Easter Sunday - after services they had an egg hunt. She got lots of good stuff that she won't eat but Michael and I will!


This is a late evening shot of Ava in her Easter outfit. (Things were so busy, I didn't realize I had forgotten to get a picture of her earlier in the day!) It once was Kati's baby dedication dress. Hard to believe Kati once fit into it and now she is so big.
Taking this picture was special to me, every year growing up, we would take pictures on our front porch before going to Easter services. This year it was important to me to get a picture with my family on the porch.

David & Tammy joined us on the porch.
This is my adorable nephew Aidden. He lives in North Carolina. Even though he wasn't with us on Easter, I have to include this very adorable picture of him. We love and miss you Aidden!

4 comments:

OUR FAMILY said...

Great Easter pix. It looks like you all had an awesome time. We missed you all being here though.

Amber said...

Adorable little girls. Very lucky mommy. Are your parents still at Caring First/Riverside or have they switched churches?

Anonymous said...

We loved having all of our family together for Easter. We love you all and are very Blessed to have such a great family.
Mom

Terri said...

hey there, just wanted to let you k now that I think poor Michael is going over the deep end!!!! Did you read his protusmose today? Easter pics are great, I miss the girls, Mike said he would video call me last night but he must have forgotten.I am having phone troubles, first my main phone - battery dead cant find the proper replacement - then bedroom and living room ones stopped working, called phone company, not lines, phone in bedroom and satellite phone in living room not working, go to Walmart buy new phones, they don't work either, determine that plug outlet not working...cell phone broke, got new one, went to call you today while out and battery dead.......i agree with Michael on this whole technology thing!!!! Love yas