Friday, March 21

Deep Discounts

I just got good news and feel like writing about it. We had a lot of medical bills in 2007 with my pregnancy (lots of tests, multiple doctors appts.), Michael's MRI, and the bills for Ava and myself after her birth. Anyway, the hospital system I work for offers charity care for people who cannot pay their bills in full for whatever reason.

So my good news, is that after insurance the discount of 40%, we only owe $285.05 for all of our bills! That is such a huge blessing for us. Our total bill would have been $475.08. So anyway, I am thrilled.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I think it is awesome that you've found a hospital that cares more about patients than money. That's rare. I'm glad that they are relieving some of your burden!

Happy Easter! Are we going to get to see some pictures of cute girls in Easter dresses?