Thursday, March 6

Kati is 4!

Kati turned four years old on Feb. 27th. I can't believe my baby girl is already 4. She has grown up so much. Luckily, we have left most of the issues that come with being three behind and she is blossoming into a wonderful little girl. She is on the verge of reading. She is writing quite a few words, like Kati, mom, dad, Ava, cat, dog, etc. The other day she was watching one of her Leapfrog videos, she stopped and ran to the fridge to spell a word she had just seen. I love watching her learn. We were reading the paper the other day and she picked up a grocery ad and said, "this says Hy-Vee." I was impressed. I love that she loves learning and hope it continues for a very long time.

Her birthday party was last Saturday. She received many nice gifts. I love the cute clothes, she loves the toys. She is totally in love with Hannah Montana and really wanted a Hannah cake, so we let her have it. I was a little sad she didn't want another princess party but Hannah stuff is everywhere, and I figure there are much worse people out there she could like.
She entertained us by singing a Hannah song.
Kati loves her cake.

Bryan and Kati enjoying cake.



1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh dear, the Hannah Montana craze is getting younger and younger!