Wednesday, October 31

What a weekend!

We had such a busy weekend. I am finally recovered from it, so I now have the energy to post about it ;-). We started Friday night at church for the Fall Festival where we painted a pumpkin, played games, and ate cookies. Saturday, we had gymnastics, where she had another party. We surprised her that afternoon with a trip to the pumpkin patch. Saturday night, Michael and I went on our first date in months and enjoyed some adult conversation. Sunday, we had the opportunity to have my former youth pastor's speak at our church. We then went to lunch and had time to reconnect with them. We got home from lunch and had about 30 minutes before we turned around to leave again, this time costume on and headed out for outdoor trick or treating at a local mall. Whew, that made me tired thinking about all the things we did. It was a fun weekend and worth every smile on Kati's face.







No comments: