Friday, October 19

Baby Update

I went to the perinatalogist yesterday and learned that she is already a whopper at 4 lbs. 7ozs.! That puts her in the 60th percentile for growth. She has gained 1 lb, 4 ozs in the past 2 1/2 weeks. Everything is still looking pretty good with her. I go back to see him in 4 weeks and if everything stays on course with her growth then I won't have to see him again, just my primary OB.
Here are pictures of her room. It is a work in progress. We have company coming next weekend and they will take up residence in her room, so I don't want to finish it up quite yet to allow room for their things. We are hosting Pastor Kent and Leslie, my former youth pastors in St. Joe, MO. They are now missionaries to the Netherlands and will be speaking at our church Sunday. It will so great to see them again and reconnect.






No comments: