Wednesday, October 31

I'm officially HUGE!

33 weeks along, 7 weeks (hopefully like 5 weeks) left! I didn't realize how big I was until I saw this picture. My non-stress tests have been going pretty well. Monday's was a little worrisome but she got her heartrate up finally to where it was supposed to be, it just took her a long time. This is my last week of no doctor's appointments. Right now, I have two non-stress tests (NST) per week and every other week a doctor's appt. Starting next week it will be, Monday - NST, Thursday - doctor appt & NST. This little one is worth all of it and the NST's give me reassurance, I love to hooked up and hear her heartbeat for the 45 minutes it takes. I mostly just can't wait to hold her in my arms.
Kati is getting so excited for her sister to arrive. Hanna, our black lab had to be in the picture too. She is being so attentive to me. Every time I move she is right there with me. If I am resting on the couch or bed, she is right there with me. So it's fitting that she is in this picture too.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're not huge, you're beautiful!!

You look great, very healthy.