Wednesday, October 10

30 weeks

30 down, 10 to go...
I am getting bigger and bigger, which is to be expected. I have now gained 22 pounds. I am pretty happy with the minimal gain so far. I was so bad when I was pregnant with Kati and was determined not to eat everything in sight this time. I indulge from time to time, like Saturday when I was hunting for chocolate in the kitchen. My husband learned that you don't eat a pregnant woman's chocolate. He went out the next day and brought me back 2 huge chocolate bars, of which I have eaten about 2 inches of one. He is good to me. I have to give him a lot credit. He has been doing a lot of extra things around the house and is doing a great job.

Kati is getting excited about her baby sister. She helped me in the baby's room this past weekend. While I did the drawer liners in the dresser, she played with her baby in the swing and fed her goldfish. She is being a bit ornery, every bit the three year old. She is in a gymnastics class on Saturday mornings and loves it. She loves doing somersaults. I need to get some updated pics of her on here too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right. I am awesome.

<3