Monday, August 20

Say String Cheese!

We had pictures taken this past Saturday at Portrait Innovations. That company is really amazing. They are so children oriented and very professional. They took some great shots of us and captured Kati's personality very well in a few photos. Kati told us on the way there that she would only smile if she could say string cheese, so that's what she said for each and every picture. It was cute and she thought each time was just as funny as the first time. She really enjoyed it. Enjoy the pictures.








Saturday was also Michael and I's 6th wedding Anniversary. We didn't do much, we were just together and that's all that mattered to us. Our lives have changed immensely in 6 years. He compliments me and I am so proud to see the man he has become. He knows me better than probably anyone else and I am proud to call him my husband and the father of my children. His father gave me a great compliment today, saying Michael didn't know how to smile until he met me. That was the sweetest thing I could ever be told.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

First of all, Happy Anniversary! Secondly, Kati is a doll. The string cheese story made me laugh. Love you girl!

Michael said...

Your husband is hot!!!!