Wednesday, August 29

24 weeks!


Starting my 6th month, hard to believe! This little one is moving all the time and her little movements remind me of what a miracle she is. I can't wait to meet her. We have lots to do to prepare for her arrival and hopefully we will get that started soon. I am hoping that my energy level will increase a bit for me to feel like doing some things. I know that is probably laughable but one can hope. Pregnancy is so much different the second time around for me. I feel so much more exhausted than I remember with Kati but maybe that's because I was able to stop and rest when I felt like it. Now it is the tale of every mom, moving forward even when you don't feel like it. Regardless of what it is, I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

For those of you wondering, yes, we are working on names but haven't come to a conclusion yet. My wonderful mother-in-law is dying to know her name but we have so many good ones we can't decide.

I see the perinatolgist next week, and I am praying for another good report on growth.

No comments: