Wednesday, August 8

Past the halfway mark!

Hard to believe that I passed the halfway mark last week. In some ways it seems that it was just last month that we found out and in others it seems like forever ago. I am finally allowing myself to get excited. Her movements are getting stronger and more frequent, which are very reassuring. She is an active little girl and she is making her mommy's tummy grow and grow. It seems very surreal at times. Here I am at 21 weeks


With temperatures soaring, Michael and Kati have been enjoying our pool a lot lately. Her imagination really comes out in the pool, it is so funny. She pretends so much. It seems like in the last week she has hit this creative burst and wants to do art time all the time, and she loves to do preschool work. Her great grandma bought her a preschool book that she absolutely loves. She is excited about becoming a big sister and tells us she is going to change stinky diapers! Hooray!


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Lookin good, girl! Keep up the good work. Also, Kati's hair looks really long! I love it!

Jenni said...

Lookin good, girl! Keep up the good work. Also, Kati's hair looks really long! I love it!