Thursday, February 1

Baby Aidden is here!


Yeah! I am finally an aunt. My new adorable nephew was born yesterday to Michael's sister, Melissa and her husband, Chris.
Aidden Cole Wilkerson made his entrance at 3:09pm yesterday in Fort Polk, Louisiana. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 11oz. and was 19 inches long. He has a full head of black hair. Mom and baby are doing great.
Kati is very excited to have a new cousin. She heard him crying on the phone and thought that maybe he just needed some milk.
Michael and I are excited to be aunt and uncle. Kati calls Melissa her Aunt Mel, and I anticipate that I will be Aunt Lee Lee or something like that. At least that is what the people I have told already are calling me.
We can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

Terri said...

he is a cutie!!!! Grandma Terri