Wednesday, July 16

So many changes!

(Written back in July, forgot to post until now)

Our girls are growing so fast. I wish I could slow time just a little but since I can't, I am enjoying all the new things that they do.


Kati continues to amaze with the things she thinks of and her abilities. She is learning sign language at Aunt Lisa's house during the week and has caught on amazingly well. She is starting preschool in less than a month, a day that I am certain I will cry. She is quite excited. She loves to be in the pool with her daddy. That is her special time with him. She seems to have grown up so much lately. The other day she announced that she was going to be a big girl and I did not need to tuck her in anymore.


Ava is now 7 months old and doing new things everyday. This past Sunday, she said mama for the first time, started crawling backwards, and learned to stand holding onto an object - all in ONE day. I was not ready for so many firsts from my baby in one day! In my mind, I still think she is 3 months old. I took her for her 6 month check up a few weeks ago and she is so big. Weighing in at 17.1 pounds, and measuring 27.5 inches in length, she is already ahead of Kati by 2 months compared to where Kati was at this age. Suffice it to say, our seasons are off in the clothing area right now. Hopefully we'll get back on track someday because Kati has a A LOT of clothes.


Michael and I feel so blessed to be the parents of these amazing kids. Each day is an adventure and even on the hairiest of days, it still amazes me that they are ours - precious little miracles.

No comments: