Wednesday, July 11

Family Update

It's been awhile since I last posted an update. We have been spending a lot of time with family lately. Michael's sister and her husband came to visit us with their 4 month old. He is just simply adorable. The day after they left, my in-laws came to visit for a few days. We had a really good time visiting with all of them. Kati is a little shy with her Uncle Chris and with her Papa at times but she seems to be that way with most men, which I think will suit her dad just fine in about 10-15 years.


I have no baby update yet. I am 17 weeks now and things are going okay. I go up to the OB floor here at the hospital just to hear the baby's heartbeat. It is a nice thing to do to put my mind at ease in between doctor appointments. I go see my OB on the 24th and if the baby cooperates, we will find out if we need to unpack the pink or buy some blue!


Here are pictures of the past few weeks...
Aidden looking adorable and happy!

Great Grandma "Gram" with her youngest grandson & great-grandchildren.

Aidden relaxing in the pool.
Aunt Leigh Leigh loves her some Aidden cheeks to kiss on.

No comments: