Friday, November 30

It's official!

I am on the books to be induced starting at midnight on December 11th. I am so ready to see my baby girl. Feeling her move inside me these past months has been amazing but I need to see her, hold her, and know she is real. After all we have been through past few years, it is hard to believe we are at the end of a very real miracle. We are all so excited to meet her!

I had a wonderful baby shower this week given by the women I work. They were all so very generous. I am really blessed to work where I do and have such a great work family.

Labor is nearing, or at least I feel like it should be! She dropped this week. Tuesday morning I woke up and could hardly walk. Every step made me either laugh or cry from the pain. I am weird person who like my dad laughs when I am in pain. I was forced by the people I work with to go up to the OB floor and get checked. I am still at 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced, I am hoping to go on my own and avoid induction if at all possible.

Pray for a smooth, safe delivery!

No comments: